This is the full kit with all parts needed to assemble a SATRAN experimental antenna rotator, one of the easiest ways to track satellites in Low Earth Orbit as they flyby over the horizon. Read more »
– Wifi (b/g/n) Control Board with firmware installed
– 3D-printed plastic parts and gears
– Sides and top housing in CNC-cut black ABS
– 3D-printed mount for 38mm pipe
– Stepper motors and cables
– End limit switches
– Nuts, bolts and screws
– Bearing balls (4.5mm) and 5ml grease
– 2 meter power cable with ferrite filter and 5,5×2,5mm DC jack
– Printed assembly instructions
– 9V 2A power adapter
Not sure what power adapter you need? Check out this guide »
The rotator can be controlled with the free android app available from Google Play, and a video on how to assemble and setup the Satran is available from the downloads page.
The kit does not include: antenna, RF-cable, receiver or any tools for assembly. The MK1 is not completely weatherproof or intended for permanent outdoor use.
Customers outside the European Union do not pay value added taxes, these will automatically be excluded in the checkout after you supply your address. Non-EU customers may in some cases be charged local import duties and taxes, that you pay directly to UPS. But generally, items for personal use are tax free in most countries (including US) or very small, in the range of a few dollars. Customers from the UK however needs to pay duties of approx 20 GBP upon receival.